Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here Goes Nothing...

So this month I will post everyday what we are eating. The recipes, pics where I can, and the reviews. Yes, I intentionally picked the shortest month cuz I am lazy that way.

This is not an attempt to eat healthier or convince you to cook all the time. I don't do either very well. However, I hope that you will see that for the most part you can make the majority of your meals at home, have your kids eat it, and feel good about what they are getting.

The fine print: For the most part I use grass-fed and pastured meat, dairy, and eggs...probably about 90%. Most of our veggies are organic or local (about 70%). But we do have goldfish and cereals. I like ice cream. Rob refuses to eat real maple syrup. I aim for 1 dinner and 3 lunches to be meat free each week; but, "we are meatatarians...it's a personal choice."

Hope you find some recipes that will inspire you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment