Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 4: Chicken on the Bone

My kids have an affinity for eating chicken on the bone. They like to talk about where the chicken lived before, how it runs, and then thank the farmers for giving us the dead, yummy chickens. So we had chicken legs with a bbq rub on the grill. I love my baby for grilling in the rain for us.

For sides, we do a lot of prepackaged plain vegetables. Tonight was broccoli and a veggie mix of carrots, green beans, and zucchini. Also made tarragon potatoes (boil diced potatoes, add butter, olive oil, and tarragon...stir).

Many ask what I feed William...all of the above is the answer. He loves carrots and zucchini. Any meat is a winner. And he hasn't met a carb he didn't like. I do use jarred food to add in things that he would still have trouble eating if not pureed, but for the most part, he feeds himself.

Sorry no pics, the boys just eat way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment