Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 11: A great day to be a Rossi

The boys woke up to pancakes. I have found a great recipe that allows me to do most of the work the night before and gives us beautiful tasty pancakes. They are super flavorful and are great in the summer with just a little butter and fresh berries.

The recipe calls for soaking...but if you don't want to, you don't have to. But, it does make the batter supper yummy.

We also made cookies with a friend. I use Martha Stewart's Sugar Cookie Recipe (she rocks). Usually I am a sugar cookie failure, but these always turn out good.



For lunch we made our own lunchable with crackers and ham I cut into hearts. Are you feeling the love?

Finishing off dinner with Turkey (not veal) scallopine and leftover scalloped potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment