Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 7: Loosing Steam

Must refocus. Today was a rough day at the Rossi Household. We had water 'issues.' But at least the city was responsible for this one, so it didn't cost us any money.

For dinner, we did kitchen sink risotto. Pretty much I take leftovers and put it in with risotto and serve. I just use the directions on the back of the container, then add my stuff in with the last of the water. The boys eat it, but they have never been big fans of stuff mixed together. They will get over it, or starve...whatever!

We also had spinach salad and bacon wrapped dates. And the best part...Gabe liked the dates. My picky eater tried it without whining then announced, "Now that I am 4 I like dates." Woohoo!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Refocus! You can do it! I am definitely trying your sea bass! I'm excited you're doing this... more recipes for me that I know will be delish!!!

    ReplyDelete